Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Surfing online (late at night)

Well today was a some what long day. But good day. We got up this morning and started cleaning. We been having problems with spiders around the house. I don't know about you guys but thous things creep me out. My lovely wife, Got bit by a brown recluse spider i hate does creepy spiders. well a month & couple weeks later is still healing.(sorry baby) :( but yeah that's the deal with that.

Then went to wal-mart. I like that store. people at my work say it's ghetto. well i must be ghetto.lol  But really the one i go it's nothing like that. it's really nice in there.. anyways

To get back to online surfing  at night people check out this site and let me know what you think. please they say you could win a playstation 3. Really. well i want one, and if there free why aren't anyone jumping on it.


well here it is your YourPS3free.com

No comments:

Post a Comment